The European Spas Association is inviting you to enter their annual competition.
The European Spas Association is calling for entries for their annual competition. The ESPA Innovation Award recognises the best and most innovative ideas and services in the health & spa industry. The goal is to award those, who developed new, more effective, and sustainable approaches in spa destinations, hotels, medical centres and health resorts, as well as new spa programmes, concepts, products and scientific research. The winners of the competition will be announced at a gala award ceremony during the 26th ESPA Congress on 22 September 2022 in Piestany, Slovakia. The congress will be attended by spa and health tourism experts from 20 European countries, as well as international press from 10 countries.
Enter the distinguished international competition that is based on strict evaluation by a jury of acclaimed industry experts. The deadline for applications is 2 September 2022.
Find out more about applying here.
The application form can be found here.
- INNOVATIVE SPA DESTINATION
- INNOVATIVE MEDICAL SPA
- INNOVATIVE SPA HOTEL
- INNOVATIVE SPA CONCEPT
- INNOVATIVE HEALTH SPA PROGRAMME
- INNOVATIVE SPA PRODUCTS
- INNOVATIVE SPA EDUCATION
- MEDICAL SPA SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
If you believe your project deserves to be recognised as a good practice case in the European health & spa industry, here are 5 good reasons to enter in 2022:
- Gaining broad international recognition and significant market visibility
- The opportunity to attend the annual gala awards ceremony
- Meeting other innovators and industry leaders
- Showcasing your award-winning innovation to international media
- Promoting your innovation by using the ESPA Innovation Award badge
Don’t miss this opportunity! Find out more by clicking here.