HTI – Your health tourism industry partner
The HTI Conference was launched in Zagreb in 2011 as a specialised B2B event endorsed by the Croatian Chamber of Economy, and it became international in 2015 hosting more than 300 participants from 40 countries. After the Tourism Unit of the European Commission supported HTI Vienna 2016, the European Parliament endorsed the European HTI Summit by offering the events in its premises in Brussels since 2018, thus reinforcing the HTI leadership in Europe. By today, HTI offered ten editions of the Previous HTI Events in Europe and the Middle East and several HTI Partner Events. The HTI today represents a truly European brand and a hub that aims to create synergies and boost health travel while strengthening the communication among the public sector and service providers.
“Your health tourism industry partner” expresses our commitment to provide excellent service to our clients and partners – medical, wellness and spa providers. HTI enables global stakeholders to stay on top of the trends, to exchange and grow their knowledge, and to establish profound industry network generating new business opportunities. It represents a source of education and business intelligence, at the same time serving other industries complementary to travelling for care.
We focus on B2B meetings with buyers, leadership events, educational sessions, and social networking, always keeping a personalised approach. We also publish the HTI News Magazine – the only European business magazine for the health travel & tourism sector, distributed to partners, buyers and at many international events. In addition, specialised consultancy services are offered through a global team of experts from HTI network.
HTI brings together top professionals and thought health tourism industry leaders from private and public sector. Our partners include European umbrella associations and event organisers such as the European Travel Commission, European Spas Associations, European Historic Thermal Town Association, Termatalia and ITB Berlin. HTI is also a proud member of the tourism alliance European Tourism Manifesto established by ETC and the leading European tourism organisations.
A network of more than 1.500 qualified buyers from all continents represents the core value of the HTI. The European Buyers Initiative was established in 2016 to attract buyers interested in doing business with European service providers, enabling us to organise buyers and media trips. Besides the head office in Zagreb, we deliver our services trough an intense collaboration with HTI representatives on key health tourism markets such as Germany, Russia, Turkey, Middle East, China and the USA.
The HTI gathers:
- Medical facilities such as hospital groups, hospitals and clinics, including dental clinics
- Spa facilities with thermal and mineral waters, and natural healing remedies
- Wellness facilities such as wellness chains, wellness hotels and spas resorts
- Facilitators, Travel Agents & Tour-Operators
- Hospitality Industry
- Professional and Business Associations, and Clusters
- Tourist Boards and Chambers of Commerce
- Governments, Cities and Public Authorities
- Educational Institutions and Consultants
- Accreditation, Certification and Training Agencies
- Health Insurance Companies
- Healthcare Products and Services Providers
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Banking, Finance and Technology providers
- Medical Tourism Portals, Media and Event Organisers